Salesforce Cloud Services
Innovate business processes with a trusted Salesforce partner
Hire our 45 + Certified Salesforce Specialists Today
Salesforce is a well known and widely used Cloud based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that aids companies in managing their customer interactions and data. The cloud platform provides a wide range of tools and features that let organizations improve customer engagement and understanding while streamlining their sales, marketing, and customer support operations. More than 150,000 companies use Salesforce CRM, and have offices in several major cities like San Francisco, New York, London, Sydney, Tokyo, and Singapore. Salesforce CRM is considered a preferred option for organizations worldwide and has operations in approximately 100 countries. To serve their international clientele, they also have data centers spread across a number of places. Being a leader in cloud computing for more than 15 years, Salesforce stands out for its innovative use of this technology.
Need Help? Get a Free Consult
They provide some of the most complete Salesforce Cloud solutions for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Analytics as a consequence, solutions that are unique and cannot be found elsewhere. Businesses can manage every step of the customer journey, from the first touchpoint to the conclusion of the customer life cycle, with the help of Salesforce CRM.
You can close deals, log calls, and do it all regardless of where you are. With Salesforce CRM, you can get the most out of your marketing data and social insights and effectively track every lead, opportunity, and customer. Real-time sales tracking ensures that you always have the right information at the right time. This way you can focus your time and resources on the things that really matter. Companies, whether large or small, leverage Salesforce to close bigger deals faster. Salesforce CRM is extremely easy to use which translates into better adoption rates, effective collaboration, mobilization, and revenue growth. Contact us and get the best salesforce crm pricing salesforce CRM pricing plan now.
Salesforce Services we Offers
Salesforce CRM Consulting
Our team of certified Salesforce professionals is flexible, agile, and equipped with the necessary expertise to overcome any challenges you may be experiencing. Our salesforce consulting empowers scalability, customization, and user-friendly apps. We focus on three key areas, people, processes, and technology. Our solutions have the right balance of all three aspects.
Salesforce CRM Implementation
Our Salesforce experts have years of experience in CRM solutions and are well-versed in providing all Salesforce-related services. We help you achieve sales success, generate more leads, experience scalability, and get a complete view of the leadership journey. We are known for providing outstanding Sales Cloud solutions that leave an impression on your customers and improve their overall experience.
Salesforce CRM Customization
As certified Salesforce Consultants, we understand that an off-the-shelf Salesforce platform cannot fit each business alike and give the desired outcome, it has to be customized. With our in-depth industry knowledge, profound customer experience, cutting-edge technology, and proven delivery methods, we provide the best-fit, scalable, and secured Salesforce solution which delivers tangible results.
Salesforce Application Development
We will help you to build custom mobile applications for your business. Our dedicated salesforce professionals have proven experience in creating robust mobile apps with highly functional features, functionality, and appealing designs for various industries like real estate, insurance, and healthcare that help you to accomplish your business goals.
Salesforce Mobile App Development
World is moving towards mobile-based solutions for their customers, what stops you not do so? With our strong expertise and in-depth process knowledge of Salesforce application development, 36o Degree Hub is a Salesforce app solution provider. Our experts understand your diverse needs and can satisfy any enterprise requirements and are dedicated to building apps for customers, employees, as well as partners.
We understand that you want your data and workflows to be safely transferred to Salesforce when you migrate from some other CRM, and this process must go as seamlessly as possible. At 360 Degrees Hub, our salesforce consultant and CRM administrator analyze your data and business requirements. Through proper planning, they prepare a strategy ensuring that the salesforce data migration is fast, secure, and seamless.
Salesforce Offshore Services
Develop your business with Salesforce Cloud Offshore services with the help of client-oriented, cloud-based, CRM easily and efficiently. Salesforce offshore is important for scalability and rapid growth opportunities when expanding or changing business. Salesforce is a comprehensive business automation platform. Analysis of processes, consultation, and projecting the capabilities of the system on your business, recommendations are done by offshore salesforce developers. CRM Masters will meet your requirements with a variety of salesforce offshore support solutions such as Salesforce Implementation, Support, and Salesforce cloud.
360 Degree Hub offers complete Salesforce Offshore Services, so you don’t have to visit a physical office. Collaborate with our Salesforce experts remotely without disrupting operations, and have them work for you without having to go to their Location. With the help of our offshore Salesforce services, clients may obtain technical and administrative support for Salesforce at a good cost. The ideal team for our offshore Salesforce support service would be administrators, programmers, and developers who have been chosen to complement the skills and culture of the client. To create a cohesive team that can provide computerization and the best business cycles to increase your ROI on Salesforce, our customized Salesforce team collaborates closely with the customer’s business group and IT group.
Bootcamp involves the training to remove the students from their comfort zones and take them out into the real world. 360 Degree Hub provides this Salesforce Bootcamp an opportunity to everyone who wants to learn Salesforce and get started with their career in this field with our fast and stand able training program. Our 45+ Certified Experts will make sure that you don’t have to go here and there to learn Salesforce. We will help you from start to end in this Bootcamp. Salesforce Bootcamp services will cover a wide range of topics, depending on the specific needs and goals of the participants. Some common areas of focus include Salesforce administration, development, integration, data management, and automation. Bootcamps may also cover related technologies such as cloud computing, analytics, and mobile app development.
Talk to our Salesforce Experts
You can talk to our experts and share your requirements for a deep understanding of your needs
Few Salesforce Terms Explained
1. Better Time ManagementTime management is a significant benefit of Salesforce and one of the most effective methods to help a company expand and flourish. You have everything you need in one spot thanks to thorough customer information and helpful planning tools. No more sifting through records and folders for vital information. With so much relevant customer data at your disposal, you can easily organize work for and with your clients by streamlining the sales funnel so that prospects are converted into customers as rapidly as possible. Salesforce also has a calendar function that allows you to organize tasks, meetings, phone calls, and other activities all in one location. You’ll be aware of what’s coming up and when.
2.Ultimate AccessibilityBeing a cloud software, it’s accessible anywhere and everywhere while having internet. Whether you use your desktop, laptop, or smartphone, its app has made easy accessibility. This is important because many business owners and team members travel frequently, be it nationally, internationally, or even between cities. Being able to access your CRM tool via the secure cloud from anywhere makes it simpler to access essential files and remain up-to-date on clients. Sensitive information is safer than in a file box or on a local computer.
3. Increased RevenueIn today’s world, operating a company without Salesforce can be costly. On any given day, your team may generate a large amount of info that must be saved. Without Salesforce, you’re most likely actively sorting through this data, which means you’re spending more time on administrative tasks rather than developing client connections. When your time is limited, you have less time to better your company, establish connections, and increase profits. Because the tool handles these and other administrative tasks, you’ll have more time to dedicate to the company, which means more money in the long run.
4. Greater Customer SatisfactionSimilar to increased revenue, it’s safe to assume customers are more satisfied when they interact with a business that knows their needs and the state of their relationship with you. Spend less time on administrative duties and you’ll have more time to spend catering to your customers through a common platform. You can better serve your clients by having faster access to their information, accounts, buy history, and preferences thanks to a highly efficient management system. This Salesforce advantage not only helps your connection with your clients – it sets you up for new customers too. When your present clients are pleased with your services, they are more likely to recommend you to their peers.
5. Improved Team CollaborationLastly, team collaboration is a significant advantage of Salesforce. The “Chatter” feature of the software enables you to interact and converse with team members from anywhere. This allows you to communicate with individual team members or entire groups about anything from your clients and their information to other work-related subjects like territory and product/service specifics. When everyone on the team is on the same page, your company becomes more unified and works more effectively, allowing goals to be met and deals to be closed.
Salesforce Certification Verification
Salesforce is the most demanded skill today. It has been completely embedded as a CRM platform for much officialdom. Salesforce provides the edge to a professional’s career by offering different certifications viz. Salesforce architects, developers, marketing professionals, etc.
To verify your salesforce certification follow the given steps below:
- To begin, visit the Trailhead Verification Page by going to the Salesforce website.
- On the verification page, you will see two sections, one for “Certification Holders” on the right side and one for “Verifiers” on the left side. You should enter your Webassessor email in the section labeled “Certification Holders.” This is the email that you submitted while registering for the certification examination
- After entering your email, click on the “Request” button. A message containing a link to confirm your certification status will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the link in the email, and you will be directed to a page where you can view your certification status. This page will show the name of the certification, the date it was earned, and the expiration date (if applicable). It will also show the certification status, whether it is current or expired.
- You can also download a PDF version of your certification as proof of your certification status.
Salesforce Certification Cost
Why 360 Degree Hub for your Salesforce Needs?
Complete Salesforce Cloud Services
We can provide end-to-end Salesforce services, including customization, consulting, development, implementation, integration, and support, thanks to our vast experience and demonstrated competence in this area.
Our Success Ratio
Our team consists of more than 45 + certified professionals who possess extensive domain expertise and are dedicated to their work.
We are a consulting partner with many different services to offer.
Comprehensive Range of Services
The full range of Salesforce product customization options and consulting services included Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Financial Cloud, Community Cloud, and Non Profit Cloud.
Salesforce offers a range of cloud-based services. Some of the primary services are Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud, App Cloud.
SaaS, in the context of Salesforce, refers to software that has already been created and made available in the cloud and is accessible by users via a web browser or mobile application. PaaS in the context of Salesforce refers to the ability for users to create their own apps on top of the Salesforce platform. The platform offers resources and support for creating, testing, deploying, and managing applications.
Some of the key modules in Salesforce are Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Analytics Cloud, App Cloud, Pardot, Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, and Mulesoft.
Salesforce’s flagship product, Sales Cloud, was introduced when the firm was launched in 1999 and currently has the greatest market share of any CRM.
There are several object types that Salesforce Cloud supports. Like platform events, BigObjects, external objects, standard objects, custom objects.
Salesforce is software platform used for CRM that allows administration, business analyst, consultation, development, marketing and many other options.